Friday, November 27, 2009

Red's Turkey Day

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my mom's in Grand Rapids, Michigan (about 2 hours away) and spent the night. Of course, Redders came along :)

Two of my younger cousins were there (ages 9 and 5) and they tired Red out! Red was so good with them though - he's such a good dog :)

Some pics from Wednesday night (click to enlarge)


Photobucket


Red showing Katie how to shake

Photobucket


Dancing with my mom

Photobucket


And then Thanksgiving morning...


Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade with Josh

Photobucket


"Do we HAVE to watch the Detroit Lions lose AGAIN??"

Photobucket


"Grandma, can I help you with the turkey...?"

Photobucket

Photobucket


My mom spoils him :)

Photobucket


Being a good boy while everyone ate

Photobucket


And of course, he got his own piece of turkey

Photobucket


"Can I have it now???"

Photobucket

No comments: