Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Camera Hog

Yesterday James wanted to take some pics of stuff to put on Craigslist but when I got the camera out, Red thought it was for him and kept trying to sit in front of where the camera was pointing. He's SUCH a ham!


"oh hai, wanna take my pic??"

Photobucket


"How bout I pose in front of the tree??" I totally didn't even put him here - he went in front of it, laid down carefully, and cocked his head in a posing way.

Photobucket


He was NOT happy when I pulled Titus into the photo. "Moooomm, he looks like roadkill... he's RUINING my picture!!" *whines*

Photobucket


"The other cat is still behind me, isn't he?" *scowls*

Photobucket


*smugness* "That's right, I'm the star" =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn said...

King Red...it was only a matter of time until he claimed his rightful role! :)