Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Blog's New Look!

Thanks to Lyn at GR8ILLUSTRATION.COM, Red has his own professional custom logo! =D She designed it from a photo of him, and I am in love with it!! She did such a great job and I am honored to have Red portrayed in her artwork =) Check out her site and portfolio for examples of other work she has done - she's a truly talented person!
Even though I liked the black background of our blog's old header banner, I wanted something that featured our new logo. I'm no great shakes at Photoshop, but I put a one new one together. I didn't have a lot room to play with the logo and wording because the words "Red XIII" and "Gorrmae's Fantasty Red XIII RA CGC TDI" are part of the blog itself and are not editable - either in color, text, or placement. So I did the best I could!

I'm going to look into having a patch for our training bag and a shirt (maybe polo-style) with this logo embroidered on it. If anyone knows of any place that does this, please let me know!

No comments: