Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red's 3rd Birthday!!

My Redders turns 3 years old today! :D :D

I can't believe its been 3 whole years already! He'll always be my puppers though :)

I had to work all day, but as soon as I got home, we went to the pet store to pick up some goodies! Lots of treats, and a birthday cookie :) Also, he finally got his eGGe (which he LOVES!!). And he's getting a new bed too, but that hasn't arrived yet. All in all, I'd say he made out pretty good this year!

click to enlarge

Photobucket


Silly puppers :p

Photobucket


And of course, no birthday of Red's would be complete without his annual birthday video!! :D :D
(For some reason, there's an ad that pops up at the beginning - I think because I used a copyrighted song, so just click the little X in the upper right corner of the ad banner to make it go away)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U75Akg4S7bE




Happy Birthday, Red! Thank you for always making me smile :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's a priceless piece of art you created there! I watched it first with no sound (cause Katie's sleeping) and then got curious about how the music worked with it. The pictures were PERFECT with the lyrics! He's such a great dog!