(Even though he is exhausted from his fun-filled weekend up north at the cabin, Red has compiled at list of things he can do on vacation that he can't do at home ;))
click thumbnails to enlarge images
Here are all the cool things I get to do at the cabin!
1. Beg at the table and eat people food.
"Just a little bite..?" *drools*
"om nom nom"
"ok... the alcohol is for mom, but it looks good, doesn't it?"
2. Play with another dog in the water.
An old chocolate lab wandered over from next door to get in on the fun of wave chasing and stick retrieving with me :)
3. Wear my lifejacket, go on the boat, and swim in the lake!
I LOVE wearing my lifejacket... it means boat-time and swimming!
And I'm not shy about hopping into the boat...
Time for a swim!
4. Being allowed on the furniture and bed.
"See? I'm a perfect lap dog"
5. Playing with the 4 wheeler (all new experience, lol)
"Grandpa, are you sure about this?"
"Being on it by myself is not much better..."
"I want down now!'
"Running beside it with mom is a lot more fun!"
And when I'm not doing all these things, I'm hanging out...
...being a watchdog...
...and enjoying my vacation :)