Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red the Babysitter

Hubby, Red and I went to my mom's house for a night, and my sister, brother-in-law, and 18 month old nephew was there too. Red has always been a lot of dog for the baby - considering he doesn't seem to know his own strength and the amount of space he occupies lol... but this time, was different.

Red followed Bradley around, stood still while Bradley "petted" him, gave him constant kisses, and even stood at the top of the stairs and whined when the toddler was crying after waking up from his naps. The two were almost inseparable. It was a whole different side of Red I've never seen - it was really cool :)

click thumbnails to enlarge


Sure you can pet me... I'll hold extra still...

Photobucket


I'll clean your hands for you

Photobucket


Red stayed close to the high chair for obvious reasons, lol

Photobucket]


Grandma spoiling him a bit...

Photobucket]


Whatcha see down there?

Photobucket


Grandma and Bradley taking a walk, and Red staying close behind

Photobucket


Keeping a close eye on him by the fire pit (and that's me in the chair)

Photobucket


A very close eye

Photobucket


This babysitting business is hard work!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Netty said...

My name's Netty, I live in WA with my dobes Preacher and Sonya. Oh, yes, and my husband. I've seen Red grow up on Dobermantalk. He's the sweetest dobe ever!