Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Super Snowy Fun Time with Redders

Went on a nice looong walk with Redders today. It was gorgeous on the trail - I'm so glad I brought my camera!

Warning - major photo dump ahead...

But first.. a video of how Red starts our walks before we hit the trail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSCeOCs1hrQ

I loooove running!

Photobucket

On the trail... Come ON, mom! Let's go!!

Photobucket

This way!

Photobucket

More running running running

Photobucket

Stop in the action

Photobucket

puppy face

Photobucket

ok enough of the pics, let's go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Winter Wonderland

Photobucket

I think I see the pond up ahead!

Photobucket

Photobucket

More running running running round the pond

Photobucket

It's a wee bit nipply out here

Photobucket

Let's go this way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look! Another trail, mom! The sign says go this way

Photobucket

I think this is north, no wait.. south

Photobucket

No, of course we aren't lost.. I know exactly where we are...

Photobucket

ah the trail! See I told you we weren't lost!

Photobucket

ok now play with me

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZggJNWVNg

The End =)

No comments: