Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Photos

I've been a bit behind in blogging, but that's because I've been working all day every day and haven't had much time to work with Red. Which is ok though, because Red seems more motivated and excited to work after we've taken a break for a couple days. We'll be training at class again on Saturday and then going to Canada to visit my sister on Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, I took some pretty photos the other day. I woke up in the morning, let Red outside and realized all the trees had changed color overnight! So I took the opportunity to take some fall photos of Red and the pretty foliage. Here's a few of my favorite shots:



I would post all of them here, but the image tool on this blog sucks. You can view them all (plus a bonus pic!) on the Doberman forum by clicking here. I love taking and sharing photos! =)

4 comments:

M.T. said...

Ooh you're going to Canada? Whereabouts??

And yes, unfortunately the image loading tool just isn't up to par.

TabLVT said...

Belle River. Where abouts are you?

M.T. said...

Belle River??? Yikes, i've never heard of that! Is that in Ontario? I did a quick google search and there's a "Belle River" in Lakeshore, Ontario ... is that where you are headed??

I'm in Oshawa, Ontario!

TabLVT said...

yeah it's just east of Windsor.

I just mapquested Oshawa and you are waaay out there! Too bad, we could've planned a play date!