Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Red is Runner-Up in Holiday Photo Contest

A few weeks ago I received an email newsletter from Paco Collars. They were having a Holiday Photo Contest and said the winner would receive a free Paco Collar of their choice. I sent in this photo of Red, and immediately received an email back from Ana (the owner) saying how much she loved the photo and to consider it entered in the contest. =)

Well I just got an email again today which says:

"So the bad news is that you didn't win, but the good news is that not only was your picture good enough to show off on the site, but you're also going to win something! While there's only one grand prize, every picture that won a runner-up position will get something cool in the mail.

So you know have two duties...

1. respond to this e-mail with your current mailing address and
2. go check out the site! http://www.pacocollars.com/whatsnew.php

There were so many entries that it was really hard to decide, so there's reason to be incredibly proud.

Have a great holiday, thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

-- ana poe
www.pacocollars.com"


I'm really excited, especially to see his photo on their webpage. And curious to know what I will be getting in the mail. I love my handsome Redders! =)

No comments: