Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Red was in charge of the Christmas tree this year...

Since Red was only 10 months old for his first Christmas last year, and now he is nearing 2 years old, I figured he was old enough to be in charge of putting up the Christmas tree this year. No live tree for us, just a good ol fake one... Anyway, here's how it went.. (click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pics)

"ok, first of all, its hard to assemble the tree when I'm trapped here by this ginormous box.."
Photobucket

"I'm not exactly sure where all these branches go.. They're supposed to be color-coded, right?"
Photobucket

"How's it look so far, mom?"
Photobucket

"ok, tree is up and in its proper position. What's next?"
Photobucket

Testing the lights
Photobucket

"Yep, these ones work."
Photobucket

Titus getting in on the action
Photobucket

"Whadaya mean I can't tell Titus not to steal my spotlight?"
Photobucket

"Mom, can you help put on the lights?"
Photobucket

"That's not what I meant."
Photobucket

After awhile... "holy moley that was hard work! Time for a nap"
Photobucket

"What do you mean we're not done yet??"
Photobucket

"Mom, we're supposed to be decorating the tree, not me."
Photobucket

And... the finished product!
Photobucket
Photobucket

"ok, I am seriously done now."
Photobucket

The End =)

No comments: