Thursday, June 4, 2009

Redders pics - We love spring! =)

It's so nice now that everything is GREEN again! It's been a long time coming.

I was in the picture-takin' mood today and took some on our walk. Of course, Red was made to pose for some shots ;)

click thumbnails to enlarge

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh! I see a birdie!

Photobucket


must...chase...birdie...

Photobucket


*chases birds*

Photobucket


I love running!

Photobucket


Did I get all the birdies?

Photobucket


Let me look around and see...

Photobucket


What do you think, mom?

Photobucket


I guess they're all gone...

Photobucket


ok enough with the pictures, woman!!

Photobucket


I know! Let's go to down the trail to the pond! You can take more pics there...

Photobucket


Me: ok then, let's go!

Photobucket


This is NOT what I had in mind...

Photobucket


geez... let's go!

Photobucket


This is more like it!

Photobucket


Swamp monster!

Photobucket


mmm pond scum...

Photobucket


ok I'm happy now

Photobucket


Now we go to the pet store plz??

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

lol, nice!

Dawn said...

I love the one where he's running straight at you, the one in the flowers where he looks miserable and the last one! What a cutie for such a big guy!