Monday, February 2, 2009

Driving me CRAZY!!!

Dear Red,

You had a short "alone" day today. You were only alone for 2 1/2 whole hours today between the time dad went to work and the time I got home. We immediately went to Bass Pro for about an hour to work, play, and practice obedience skills. Then we got home, bundled up and went out for a 30 minute off leash run, which left you panting and happy. Then I fed you dinner at the usual time.

And you still insist on bugging the CRAP out of me! It's worse than usual. Why won't leave me alone? Following me around, getting in my way and tripping me up, licking my hands incessently, sitting and staring, resting your head on my arm, need I go on? What else can you possibly want from me???

Please... mom needs some dog-free time. My entire day cannot completely revolve around you. Go take a nap or something!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

M.T. said...

Ahahaha ... join the club Red, Dante is already President of the club, he says would you like to join him as Vice-President? =D

TabLVT said...

We could call them the Trouble Twins =)