Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Red's 2nd Birthday!!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Redders!!!

I can't believe my little Redders is 2 years old already! *sniff* I made him a "Birthday Kong" this year instead of a cake. It has kibble, vanilla yogurt, and Kong peanut butter paste frozen inside. Here are some pics of him (unwillingly) posing with it :) Click the photos to enlarge!


After I lit the candle, he wouldn't sit near it... this is the closest he would get, LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket


umm, mom... the cat is trying to steal my kong...

Photobucket


please take this ridiculuous hat off me

Photobucket


Can I eats it now?

Photobucket


pretty please???

Photobucket


Finally!




And now, ladies and gents, please turn up the volume for Red's yearly Birthday video! =) (and in case you missed it... this was last year's video)



And also a happy birthday to his siblings, Jordan, Reggie and Didi!

2 comments:

M.T. said...

That is one AWESOME birthday video!!! Love the music you set it to too! The birthday Kong is a really good idea instead of a cake, probably last longer too lol. Red and Tab, you two really make each other happy :)

TabLVT said...

Thanks, Maylissa!! Red really enjoyed his Kong and worked on it all afternoon. Plus it was easier to make than the cake ;)