Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Got the stuffie arm!

Red vomited up the entire leopard print stuffy arm this morning around 7am. I had locked him in the bedroom with me overnight so he couldn't sneak off to vomit and I would hear it.

I'm so relieved! The only thing I'm not sure about is that there were squeakers in each stuffie's paw and there wasn't one in the vomit. But I had removed one of the squeakers from the toy earlier that night, so I'm not sure if it was the same arm. I can't check, because I threw the stuffie away. I should have saved it.

Anyway, he has pooped two big piles this morning - normal and formed with nothing in them. I say big poops because I gave him about 3/4 can of sweet potato last night with his dinner. That fiber really does bulk up the stool! I gave him a 1/4 can pumpkin with his breakfast this morning to keep things moving on through.

But I think we are out of the woods now. I'm so glad I was around to see him vomit so he couldn't eat that damn thing again!!

4 comments:

M.T. said...

That's really good news!!! You must be so relieved!!! Glad to hear that it all turn out alright :)

TabLVT said...

I am EXTREMELY relieved!! And still mad at myself at the same time. I'll never make that mistake again!

But just in case, I did buy 2 fresh bottles of peroxide...

Lexxsmom said...

YAYYY thats so good to hear, I'm been worried!

TabLVT said...

You and me both! No more stuffies for Redders - whether I'm watch him or not. It's just not worth the risk!