Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

I don't know for sure, but I am wondering if he is vomiting something up and eating it again. Because he vomited yesterday while hubby was home, but he didn't find it til afterwards - just yellow/orange bile, but Red was acting like he was in trouble for something. He vomited again sometime morning between the time I left for work and the time James got out of bed. It was lighter yellow liquid this time near the previous place he vomited. And again, he acted like he was going to be in trouble when I found the spot.

But he is running around, eating and acting ok.

I went poop hunting in the yard today when I got home from work. I found one frozen pile that I'm assuming was from this morning, and a half frozen pile probably from a little earlier this afternoon. Both normal consistency and normal amounts. We went for a walk and he pooped again, a good amount but it was soft at the end. Then he had diarrhea twice when we got home.

So things are moving through, but I'm not sure about the vomiting. Both of us work full time, so I'm not sure how I'm going to catch him doing it unless I'm home...

I'm thinking I will continue to watch him for the rest of today, and I don't have to leave for work tomorrow until 1:30pm, so chances are if he's going to puke something up again, he will have to do it at some point between now and then and I will around to see it. Hopefully he continues to eat, act ok, and pass stools.

2 comments:

Lexxsmom said...

I really hope that everything is ok.. maybe you might just HAVE to induce the vomiting, shake him like crazy and pick out whatever it is that he continues to eat?

TabLVT said...

I might have to... I'm going to give him through tonight and tomorrow afternoon, since I will be here to see it if he vomits. I am watching him like a hawk. But if he doesn't vomit anymore and continues to pass normal stool, then I guess I can call him ok. I just don't get it though because there hasn't been anything weird in all the poops he's had. And he continues to act normal and everything. ugh I can't wait til this is over and I can stop stressing about it!!