Saturday, February 21, 2009

So stupid!!

I'm so mad at myself right now. Red appears to have eaten one of the arms off the stuffie I gave him after the rally trial (that leopard thing with the long arms). I usually don't leave him alone with stuffies since he just destroys them - but has never actually eaten them before. I took it away last night, but I got this one back out today and was playing with it with him, and forgot to take it back away when I went into the other room.

I was stitching in the other room and he walked carrying it in his mouth, but it only had 3 legs... I searched everywhere but can't find the other leg. The legs are at least 8 inches long and full of stuffing. I only found one piece of stuffing on the floor.

I am sick with worry. What if he obstructs? James and I will be at work tomorrow and no one will be home til after 3pm... and I won't be home til around 7pm. I can't believe I let this happen!!! *cries*

No comments: